Sr Analyst - Tech Support
2 - 5 Years
We are a startup which is being steered by a young leadership team of two which will soon be three, carrying a collective experience of over 30 years in various facets of Human Resource Consulting, for clients in India and overseas. Our intent behind starting Executive 81 is to build eight strategic solutions under one roof and establishing as a ONE STOP HR Consulting organization in true sense.
To start with we are initiating with Mid to Senior level Search (Permanent Hiring), an online-offline Hybrid solution called Work-Streets and a set of three Trainings – Recruit Pro, Finishing School & Niche Skill IT. We only plan to grow these units & create excellence in everything we do during the first 3 years till 2015. After that we will branch out into sub business units of growth & stay ali
Roles and Responsibility
Analyst- Technical Support
1. Any graduation/ Diploma (10 2 3)
2. Excellent communication skill.
3. Minimum 8 months-1 year experience in technical support (International Voice Process)
4. Should be willing to work for Voice process.
5. Should be flexible for 24/7 Shift
Program Eligibility Criteria
- Any Degree, Diploma (10 2 3) /Bachelors in any field.
- Minimum 9 months of Experience.
- Currently in TSE or equivalent role.
- Experience in International voice process.
- Willing to work in Bangalore Willing to work in Rotational shifts Your Competencies.
- Troubleshooting Desktop/Application for leading Technology Companies.
- Raid technologies & hard disk partitions.
- Basic Networking (Protocols/OSI Layers/IP address).
- Operating systems knowledge (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/windows 7).
- Certifications like MCSE/MCP/A (Computer) will be an added advantage.
- Should be result oriented, with a professional work attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Knowledge about Linux will be an added advantage as well.